This circulated coin is uncleaned, shows wear and tear and is pressed on a copper-plated zinc penny.
Located1 In Julia Davis Park between 3rd Street & Broadway.
The Discovery Center of Idaho’s2 mission is to inspire lifelong interest and learning in science, technology, engineering and math.
- DCI is an interactive science center providing exhibits and educational programs that offer authentic, sensory experiences making the sciences, math and technology tangible.
- DCI fosters lifelong learning and enhances scientific literacy in a collaborative environment for people of all ages and from all walks of life.
- DCI celebrates the pure joy of learning, helping to develop an educated workforce and an informed electorate in stewardship of our planet.
- DCI is built on cooperative partnerships with education, industry and research organizations, public and private.
- DCI will showcase its philosophy and objectives and reflect the region’s resources through its programs, exhibits and architecture.
- Has the word “Boise” under a big tree
- I Love You penny
- Large Discovery Center logo
- The Discovery Center logo
Machine is near front doors, next to the ticket desk.
Admission isn’t required to use the machine.
Source: PennyCollector.com ↩
Source: DCIdaho.org ↩
There are no reviews yet.